Terms and Conditions
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The use of this Site shall be undertaken at the user's own responsibility. Although the documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software, links and other information on this Site are carefully created and managed by Park24, please be aware that Park24 does not guarantee the accuracy and/or completeness of any and all information.
- Park24 may alter part or all of the contents of this Site without prior notice being given to its users. This does not imply that Park24 will update this Site.
- Park24 shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from information (including data and the like) obtained through this Site. Moreover, Park24 shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from the use of information acquired from this Site and third party websites that link to this Site (this includes links from this Site).
- Depending on the user's communication environment, computer environment or other reasons, the user may not be able to properly access this Site.
- Park24 reserves the right to suspend or close this Site without providing any prior notice to users.
- The documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software, etc. on this Site are protected by the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights which are owned by Park24 and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Park24") and other third parties.
- The documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, software, etc. on this Site can be displayed, reproduced or published provided the environment used is inaccessible to third parties and is for private, non-commercial, internal use. However, alterations, in any form, are prohibited. In addition, even if the environment is one that is inaccessible to third parties and is internal, private and non-commercial, users are prohibited from removing and deleting any and all statements regarding copyrights and the like.
- Park24 does not grant copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or any other third party intellectual property rights to the user.
- If you are using Windows, Windows XP/Vista/7 is recommended. If you are using a Macintosh, we recommend using Mac OS X or later.
- We recommend that you use Firefox 1.0 or later and/or Internet Explorer 7.0 or later and/or Google Chrome 9.0 or later and/or Safari 5.0 or later.
- In order for users to enjoy using this Site, we employ contents that utilize animations, videos and PDFs. In order to view these contents, we recommend that you download the following plug-in software if you have not done so previously:
- This Site may utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect the user's Personal Information.
- SSL is a security function that protects important information, such as Personal Information that is transmitted over the Internet, from being intercepted by a third party. Personal Information that is entered on this Site by the user is encrypted before being sent or received.
Linking to this Site
Linking to the top page (http://www.park24.co.jp) of this Site is permitted without contacting Park24 regardless of purposes (e.g. commercial or non-commercial use) and the environment (e.g. internet or intranet) of the linked website. However, providing a link from a website that comes under any of the following is strictly prohibited:
- A website that contains contents intended to libel or defame Park24, its directors or employees, or any other companies, organizations or individuals.
- A website that contains adult contents, contents deleterious to public order and morals, or a website that contains illegal contents or contents that may be illegal or concerning activities that are illegal or may be illegal.
- A website whose link format makes it unclear that the material it refers to comes from this Site and which may therefore provide a false impression to a third party. For example, the Park24 website appears within a frame on the linked website.
- Any other websites deemed inappropriate by Park24.
If you wish to include the contents of this Site in a printed publication, such as a magazine, book or advertisement, or in a CD-ROM or other storage media, you are requested to contact Park24 in advance using the Contact form.
- Cookies are pieces of data that are transmitted from the Site to the user's browser and are stored on the user's computer. However, information that may identify individual users such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, postal codes and e-mail addresses are not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effect on the user's computer.
- The user may change the browser settings to refuse to accept cookies. Doing so will not have any adverse effect on viewing this Site. Please inquire with the manufacturer of the browser for setting instructions.