Park24 Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), as a company that is constantly committed to benefiting people, communities and society by creating amenities that respond to and anticipate the needs of the times under the slogan of “We make life better,” is aware of the recent cases of trouble and accidents involving the leakage, etc. of personal information. The Company positions personal information protection and risk control as important corporate activities.
We consider the importance of protection of personal information (including the Individual Number, and personal information that includes the Individual Number; hereinafter the same applies) deposited by customers, etc. and personal information and employee information (including the Individual Number, and personal information that includes the Individual Number) acquired by the Company as a matter of top priority, develop a personal information protection policy and management system based on the spirit of compliance (compliance with laws) and in accordance with the JIS Standards (JISQ15001) and declare the Personal Information Protection Policy as follows.
All officers and employees of the Company will, when handling personal information, endeavor to ensure the appropriate protection and management of personal information based on this Policy and the management system.
- The Company will apply appropriate management rules to each of acquisition, use, provision and outsourcing of personal information handled by the Company, based on the above management system, according to the business content of the Company.
When the Company handles personal information, the Company will clarify the purpose of use in advance and acquire personal information by appropriate means, and use personal information, keeping it accurate and up to date.
1)Personal information that does not include the Individual Number included
- The Company will not use personal information beyond the scope of use to which the customer has given consent.
- The Company will not provide personal information to a third party in principle (excluding cases where the customer’s consent is obtained and cases permitted by law)
2)Personal information that includes the Individual Number
- The Company will not use personal information beyond the scope of the purposes of use permitted by law.
- The Company will not provide personal information to a third party (excluding cases permitted by law).
The Company will take necessary measures for these activities stated above.
- 1)Personal information that does not include the Individual Number included
- The Company will protect personal information in accordance with the JIS Standards above and further, the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and ordinances, guidelines stipulated by the State and related codes formulated by administrative agencies.
- The Company will be aware of the risks of personal information held by the Company such as improper access, leakage, loss and damage, and will take appropriate preventive measures and corrective measures.
- The Company will establish the contact department and procedures for handling claims and complaints of customers relating to personal information handled by the Company and respond to them promptly in good faith.
- The Company will continually review its personal information protection management system so as to make the system satisfy the needs of the information age, and modify the system whenever there is a change in the technical or social environment to ensure that the system is effectively implemented.
- The Company will take the necessary and appropriate security control measures for the prevention and management of the leakage, loss or damage, etc. of any Individual Number or customer personal information that includes the Individual Number.
- Date of Establishment April 1, 2005
- Date of Final Revision May 1, 2019
PARK24 CO., LTD.
President Koichi Nishikawa